.

Friday 27 September 2013

Hello Friend

--
Hello Friend.

I am Mr. Li Jun, Audit Executive Director and Finance Officer of
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China. I am 54 years old, married with
two children, lives at 63, Shuinan street, Yanping District of Nanping
China. I discover an abandoned funds of $2,000,000.00 Two Million United
States Dollars in my department that belongs to an Indian citizen who
died many years ago without Next Of Kin to claim the funds. I am
contacting you because I got your Email Address from Asia Online
Directory when searching for an Indian Citizen whom I can present as the
Next Of Kin.

My proposal to you as an Indian Citizen is to be the Next Of Kin so that
the funds can be release to you for our mutual benefit. We shall share
the $2,000,000.00 Two Million United States Dollars in the ratio of 50 %
for you, and 50 % for me. You will not be required to come to Industrial
and Commercial Bank of China in person. I will prepare the legal
document on your behalf that will make you the Next Of Kin. It is
important that you keep this transaction secret. Please do not disclose
it to anybody just you and me only. Send your below details for
transaction.

* Your Full Names:
* Your Direct Mobile Numbers:
* Your Contact Residence Address:
* Your Date of Birth:
* Your Occupation:

Waiting for your swift reply.

Sincerely,

Li Jun.

0 comments: