.

Wednesday 18 September 2013

RE

Hello Friend.

I am Mr. Li Jun, Audit Executive Director and Finance Officer of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China. I am 54 years old, married with two children, lives at 63,

Shuinan street, Yanping District of Nanping China, Attached is scan copy of my identity card. I have an urgent transfer of funds transaction for our mutual benefit

value the sum of $25,500,000.00 Twenty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in my department.

My proposal to you as a foreigner is to stand as the beneficiary so that the funds can be release to you. You will not be required to come to Industrial and Commercial

Bank of China in person, I had it all planned out. I will prepare the legal necessary document from my department on your behalf that will make you the sole

beneficiary of these funds, email below information to effect notary document for transaction processing.

* Your Full Names:
* Your Direct Mobile Numbers:
* Your Contact Residence Address:
* Your Date of Birth:
* Your Occupation:
* Your Scan Copy Identity Card

The plan is for you to open an offshore account in your name through our correspondent bank, because the Bank has the understanding of the transactions with my bank

and they are our correspondent bank, and this will facilitate the transfer of funds from my bank without any questioning. With this option, you will open an offshore

account with the bank for transfer. Try to keep this message confidential for security reasons.

Once the funds have been released and transferred to your designated bank account then we will share in the ratio of 50 % for me, and 50 % for you. Because of the

sensitive nature of this transaction, please it is important that we maintain confidentiality. Please do make sure that you keep this transaction secret due to the

nature of this transaction and my job let us keep this transaction strictly confidential.

Waiting for your reply.

Sincerely,

Li Jun.

0 comments: